Let's Get That Pending Article Published To The World
For Adverts and Enquiries
Phone: 234 809 803 8479
The 2023 General and Gubernatorial elections in Nigeria have come and gone but many Nigerians in different parts of the country and around the globe, have different opinions on its outcome.
While a cross section of the populace believe that the results does not reflect the choices and will of the people, some others are of the opinion that the process was free and fair and the winners are deserving.
Meanwhile General Overseer of the Omega Fire ministry Apostle Suleiman in one of his Sunday sermon, expressed disappointment with the nation's electoral process.
While expressing the hope that Nigeria will someday get it right he urged all Nigerians not to loose hope in God
Below are some Punchlines of his Sunday Sermon:
"1. An Inheritance may be gotten hastily at the beginning but the end shall not be blessed
2. Power you STOLE you will LOSE..
3. What Nigeria has is a DUPLICATE Democracy we must return it..
4. It is only in Nigeria that a man wants to KILL you to LEAD you.
5. In Nigeria's political space, leadership is by FORCE
6. You stand to snatch ballot boxes and they shoot you, but the man you are snatching ballot boxes for has, his children abroad
.The two elections in Nigeria has proven only one thing, PVC is USELESS
Anything not built on a right platform CANNOT stand
>WATCH VIDEO OF APOSTLE SULLEIMAN
All right Reserved