Let's Get That Pending Article Published To The World
For Adverts and Enquiries
Phone: 234 906 451 4605
Email: triplenetblogs@gmail.com


BREAKING NEWS:

  Security Situation Room Condemns the Gruesome Killings of 16 Persons in Uromi .         ROTARY CLUB OF AGBARA CELEBRATES 40TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY         Alleged fraud: arraignment of Otudeko stalled parties to know fate March 17         Defendant bags 6 months in jail for attempting to steal from church         Wizkid sets new record on Spotify         15,000 applicants struggle for 900 government job slots in Oyo state         Rotary Club of Nigeria Ikeja district holds first Christmas Festival and Carols         Rotary Club of Nigeria Agabra District pays Courtesy visit on the Alagbara of Agbara Kingdom         FRSC boss orders clampdown on fake diplomatic, unauthorised number plates         Morocco 2025: Osimhens late header seals top spot for Nigeria      

15,000 applicants struggle for 900 government job slots in Oyo state

Only 900 persons will be picked from the list of more than 15,000 who applied for recruitment into the Oyo state civil service, an official said on Friday in Ibadan.

The Chairman, Oyo State Civil Service Commission, Alhaji Kamoru Aderibigbe, told newsmen that the ongoing recruitment process would see the applicants sitting for a computer-based test between Monday and Thursday.

“The commission received 22,235 applications on its job portal but only 15,000 applicants met the vacancies’ requirements.

“However, 900 from the 15,000 qualified applicants who will sit for the test (CBT) will be recruited into over 60 cadres across ministries, departments and agencies (MDAs) in the mainstream of the state’s civil service,” he said.

The chairman said the applicants who would participate in the test have been divided into two groups in examining for competence.

“Those seeking employment as Education Officers, Environmental Health Personnel, Social Welfare and Youth Officers will sit for the test on Monday and Tuesday.

“The others will sit for theirs on Thursday,” he stated.

Aderibigbe further said the Commission had already sent invitation letters to successful applicants.

“Where an applicant is yet to get such, he/she should continue to try and hopefully he will be invited if qualified,” he added.

Aderibigbe also said the applicants were not expected to bring phones and other devices into the examination venues

“Applicants are strictly to come to the examination centre at the indicated time on their individual invitation slips with printed copies of their application form and the invitation slip.”

25411

©www.triplenet.com.ng/imetrowatch
All right Reserved